Griffin Gallery

Welcome to the Griffin Family Gallery. We will update the gallery often with family events and funny stuff and most importantly what's happening with Jacob! So visit often and let us know what you think.

4.02.2007

Take Lemons and Make Lemonade

Well Jacob has now been at Ms. Kay's for a month. He has had a wonderful time. Just as we expected he got his first runny nose and then his first ear infection. But... he survived and is healthy as a horse. He is smiling and jabbering all the time and is trying to figure out crawling. It won't be long now before we are chasing him all over town.


Click here to see some cute pictures from our trip to visit Uncle Michael, Aunt Mag and G in Alabama. We had a fun time visiting and watching G's t-ball practice.

You can click here to see a months worth of everyday Jacob cuteness.

5 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

joy, I LOVE all of the pictures. especially the ones of him in those glasses, and also eating a lemon. the pictures are beautiful, and he is so precious. I can't believe how quickly they grow up. love to you guys.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pics of him eating that lemon!! That's too cute!! and the mohawk in the tub is hilarious. He just seems so happy, and I know he must bring so much happiness to you guys and your family. I hope you're all doing well. Love ya! -Tiff

6:59 PM  
Blogger J. Harwell said...

What a cutie! I cannot believe Jacob...eating that lemon. So funny. Hope y'all are doing great! Happy Easter! Jana, Jason & Molly

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love our nephew!
Love,
Aunt Ashley and Uncle John

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You all have the cutess baby! Thanks for sharing your joy with the rest of us!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home