On the Move!
Click on the links below to catch up.
Click here for pictures of Jacob's First Easter
Click here for pictures of Jacob in April
Click here for pictures of the "Spring Photo Shoot"
Click here for pictures of Jacob in May
Welcome to the Griffin Family Gallery. We will update the gallery often with family events and funny stuff and most importantly what's happening with Jacob! So visit often and let us know what you think.
3 Comments:
I love the update! I have missed seeing JAG lately. I check it daily. When G and I come to GA I want to keep him for you if you don't mind. I can't wait to see him, oh and you guys also! Miss you lots. Can't wait to see you all. Tell the family hello. Amanda
Precious! Been wondering how y'all were doing. I know you've been busy with Relay. I can't believe Jacob's crawling and pulling up. Molly has know desire to crawl...just talk! hee hee Blessings to you...Jana
These pictures are all so wonderful, I wish you could come and be our photographer! Jacob is one handsome boy, his hair is getting so long and cute. and I love that picture above his bed. love to the griffin gang!
Post a Comment
<< Home