Griffin Gallery

Welcome to the Griffin Family Gallery. We will update the gallery often with family events and funny stuff and most importantly what's happening with Jacob! So visit often and let us know what you think.

1.31.2008

Welcome 2008

So it's been a long time since I have updated the blog but believe it or not I have been sick for a month. At the risk of sounding like a martyr... I have had the flu, stomach virus, bronchitis, ear infection, throat ulcer and now a sinus infection - all this month. So cry me a river.



But Jacob has been going strong and growing like a weed. He had a great Christmas Day with his Dad traveling to Mimps and Dimps house and then to Papa and Tooties. While I stayed home with Mom taking care of me (that one was the stomach virus). Here are some festive pictures of JAG on Christmas Day. No worries there are no pictures of me until the day after.



He also went roller skating for the first time for Aunt Mel's birthday. Check out the cute pictures here.

And JAG loved playing in the snow.


Love and HEALTH to you all!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home