Folly Beach
Jacob loved Folly Beach just as much as we all do. We had such a wonderful time lounging and playing on the beach. I can't think of anything more wonderful than being surrounded by family and soaking up the rays and eating some amazing food in Charleston. I took over 1,000 pictures while we were at the beach - but here are around 150 just to give you a taste.


5 Comments:
I have been waiting for these! Looks like you guys had fun. Can't wait to see you soon! Amanda
This comment has been removed by the author.
Weird...I just deleted my comment. Let me try again!
What a precious boy! And Jacob's mom and dad look like they are doing pretty great, too. Can you believe our little ones are almost a year old? Blessings to you...
these are all so beautiful! I love them!
great pictures! i want to go to the beach! happy birthday mr. jacob!
Post a Comment
<< Home