Griffin Gallery

Welcome to the Griffin Family Gallery. We will update the gallery often with family events and funny stuff and most importantly what's happening with Jacob! So visit often and let us know what you think.

4.18.2008

More Rhett

I finally figured out all my passwords and logins on my new computer and found some time to post all of the wonderful pictures of Rhett and JAG. I haven't posted any pictures since we got home from the hospital so there are a ton and they are really random but definitely worth a look. Click here.



Interview With an Insanely Happy and Slightly Sleep Deprived Mom
Q: How much does Rhett weigh now?
A: He weighed 7lbs. 9 oz. 2 weeks ago and is really fattening up. He is healthy as a horse.

Q: How are Jacob and Rhett getting along?
A: Let's just say I think Jacob has found a new best friend and his favorite new toy.

Q: Are you getting any sleep?
A: Enough. That is if you call 3-4 hours every night in a recliner enough :-).

Q: Who do you think Rhett looks like?
A: In the words of Emma at Ms. Kays, "That baby is handsome like his daddy."

Q: How is Jacob doing?
A: He is really talking now. I swear he says 10 new words a day. My personal favorites are his conversations with Rhett. "Don't cry." "Love you." "Hold you." "Baby home."

Q: Are you going to try for a girl?
A: I can't imagine anything better than 2 little boys and I think are family is complete.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for updating! I miss seeing them grow! Hope to see you in a few weeks. I love the singing in the rain and Rhett going down the slide...fun!!!!!! The Sikes

6:16 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

adorable, I am loving all of these! they are both such cuties, and sure to be best buds for life. and you look beautiful too, joy!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home