Griffin Gallery

Welcome to the Griffin Family Gallery. We will update the gallery often with family events and funny stuff and most importantly what's happening with Jacob! So visit often and let us know what you think.

7.11.2008

Folly Beach




Pictures are ready! I narrowed down over a thousand pictures to around 250 for you to take a look at so grab a drink and a snack and enjoy the show!







3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya'll truly are the all AMERICAN family & ya'll are really beautiful!!

Look like ya'll have a lot of fun together!!

2 SWEET boys!

Love ya'll
Kim

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast at Folly!! Jacob and Rhett are TOO cute!! So handsome! I loved the car pics on the beach. I'm so happy for you guys. Miss you, girl!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Joy and Bryan said...

We miss you too Tiff. Remember when we used to get together at Folly? Oh the good ol' days.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home