Griffin Gallery

Welcome to the Griffin Family Gallery. We will update the gallery often with family events and funny stuff and most importantly what's happening with Jacob! So visit often and let us know what you think.

11.28.2009

Sleeping In, Smilling Faces, Silly Laughs


We are so thankful. Thankful for all of the little things like sleeping in and all of the big things like Heaven and health. I could not have been blessed with two more perfect little boys. They are the perfect mix - all boy and sugar sweet. God is truly awesome and His plan is perfect. I am thankful for my husband, that I fall in love with more everyday, for my sweet Jacob, who isn't embarassed to kiss me in front of his friends (...yet) and for my one and only Rhett, who is way too much like me and yet I love every second I have with him. God is Good!

Check out some pictures from the last few months

A few random pictures from September and October outings

Halloween 2009 - Yes, Bryan and I are horses and Jacob and Rhett are Cowboys. Isn't obvious! Oh yeah...that's Jacob's preschool teacher in the sumo costume. Jacob didn't even laugh once - he is so sweet and so PC.

Thanksgiving 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home