Griffin Gallery

Welcome to the Griffin Family Gallery. We will update the gallery often with family events and funny stuff and most importantly what's happening with Jacob! So visit often and let us know what you think.

9.03.2008

2 MONTHS!



So a lot has happened in 2 months. It turns out you have zero time to yourself when you have two under 2 and I haven't been able to update the blog. We are having so much fun. Jacob turned 2 and we had a great party at the Camp. Click here to see pictures.

Rhett is getting so big and has such a great personality. He smiles all the time and laughs so much at us all. He is rolling over from his back and his belly. He can just go whereever he wants and Ms. Kay has a hard time keeping up with him. He is eating cereal now and loving it. His favorite thing to do is knock the bowl out of my hand when I don't feed him fast enough. Click here to see pictures of Rhett.
I hope to have more updates soon. Love you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger J. Harwell said...

Friend...Could your boys look more alike? Or be more adorable? So cute!

Molly has a Billibo that she got last Christmas. She likes to wear it on her head and pretend she's Mushmouth from Fat Albert. (Hey, hey, hey!)

Anyway...blessings to the Griffins! Jana

7:02 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

joy...they are just the cutest. I do think Rhett has your eyes or something. I just can't wait until we can finally get our kids together...they'd be such good friends. hope you are well, friend.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home