Griffin Gallery

Welcome to the Griffin Family Gallery. We will update the gallery often with family events and funny stuff and most importantly what's happening with Jacob! So visit often and let us know what you think.

4.15.2010

Just when you thought we had stopped blogging


Surprise...a new post from the Griffin gang. For those of you who haven't heard yet I have a new job. I am now the Vice President of Resource Development for United Way of Hall County. I love my new job and most of all my new hours (no more night meetings). I get to spend so much more time with the boys. They are so much fun and are changing and growing so fast. Jacob and Rhett are best friends and play so well together. Rhett is really talking now and Jacob is his translator when we can't quite figure something out. They both love to sing and thier current favorite song is Romans 16:19.


Click the link below to go to our Flikr page and check out all of our photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home